These integrations ensure that IT Ops teams and ITSM teams can work together efficiently and effectively.
- Automatic ticket creation. Zenoss You can automatically open tickets that include event data and other details, reducing manual handling.
- Bidirectional state synchronization: Zenoss ensure that the status of incidents and events remains up-to-date by creating, updating and automatically closing tickets in your incident management tool based on real-time availability and performance data.
- Actionable tickets. Tickets created by Zenoss They include an actionable, correlated, compressed and classified as safe triage list, which helps to identify possible causes of incidents, speeding their resolution.
- Ready for integration. Ready to integrate with ServiceNow. It can be easily updated to work with any other incident management tool.
CASE OF SUCCESS
"We discovered that with Zenoss we can do most of our work internally and continue to expand our capabilities using internal resources "
- Ed Wang - Senior IT Manager, Tools and Automation, NetApp.
Optimize application performance in any environment. It does not matter if it is simple infrastructures or if it is more complex and dynamic IT implementations based on a multicloud scenario.