VISION, DIRECTION AND EXPERIENCE
A vehicle sustainable, in which we help you maximize your results, reduce costs, increase productivity and increase efficiency; but also disruptive to gain space in the market, differentiate ourselves from the competition ... In addition, our way of working based on Vision, Direction and Experience responds to three essential challenges of Digital Transformation:
The success of your strategy depends on how you are going to change the IT culture, identify stakeholders across the business, and connect the transformation with a meaningful vision for the company. For this reason, we guide our clients so that they align their strategies and turn them into a unique one, in which they pick up where they want to be and how they will reach that desired state. Our transformation model "SilverStorm Digital Transformation Strategy" (SSDX) is the base between the user and the business.
Our model contemplates key elements in the Digital Transformation:
The user experience acquires an essential role in today's work environments. Therefore, promoting the participation and adaptation of employees is a core element.
- Measure and manage the employee experience (objective metrics and feelings).
- Empower employees, help them online step by step with any business application, analyze their interaction with technology and increase their productivity.
- Provide mobile access to your customers, suppliers and stakeholders to boost your Digital Transformation.
- Conversation interface with chatbot based on natural language and machine learning.
Regulatory compliance, customer relations or supplier management should focus the development of a optimal business control.
Guide technology needs to deliver your best experience. Rationalizing the use of apps, assets or access offers the optimization that your company needs.
- Plan & Engage: Create solutions for the client to manage their portfolio of products and services, business demands and opportunities, financial management and relationships with the business.
- Design & Transition: Design of portfolio solutions and services, product requirements and specifications, architectures and policies.
- Obtain & Build: Obtain service components, build the solution, performance insights and opportunities for improvement, and manage cloud transformation.
- Deliver & Support: Organize and automate the delivery of solutions, projects and changes.
- Improve & Governance: Implement continuous improvement initiatives and plans that support KPIs, analytics and benchmarking.
The implementation of new technologies requires effective leadership. SilverStorm offers programs continuous improvement, governance frameworks, change management and digital roadmap, aimed at Get the most out of your IT investment.
Artificial Intelligence, workflow automation or machine learning they are IT's present in business. SilverStorm helps companies integrate these technologies to get where they want to be.
- WorkFlow Automation: workflow automation): Automate approval requests, delivery tasks, and company-wide notifications to eliminate silos.
- Integrations: Connect applications, processes and data to eliminate duplicate efforts and improve visibility and tracking.
- Orchestration: Automate manual, repetitive and complex tasks to focus on people and generate value for the business.
- AI & Machine Learning: Provide artificial intelligence and machine learning for a more effective task development while providing a real service of self service and bots.