Legal notice - General Conditions of Use
The present General conditions They are intended to regulate the conditions of use of the Website www.silver-storm.com (hereinafter, "the web"), whose owner is SILVER STORM SOLUTIONS, SL (hereinafter, SILVERSTORM), with CIF B47506670, address at Paseo Zorrilla, 191 BIS 47008 Valladolid and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valladolid, Sheet VA-14244 Volume 1031 Folio 167 and with which you can contact through email@example.com and by phone 983155005.
1. Conditions of access. The purpose of this website is to provide information about our services and activities. Its use implies full acceptance by the User of these conditions, so if you do not agree with their content, you must refrain from using the website, as well as the services offered on it. SILVER STORM reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new content and / or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the Web. The User accepts that the access and use of the website and the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility, and consequently agrees to: - Not use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order, in general, and make a lawful and honest use in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as refrain from performing any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and / or prevent the normal use and use by other Users. - Do not manipulate or alter any content on the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempts him from any responsibility. - Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the mandatory authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; as well as deleting, evading or manipulating the Copyright and other data identifying the rights of SILVERSTORM or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the outlined contents may contain. - Not to introduce or disseminate on the web, data programs (viruses or any type of harmful software) capable of causing damage to the web. SILVERSTORM does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website nor is it responsible for any damages that may occur, nor for technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever the nature, derived from the use of the information and the matters contained in the web.
3. Responsibilities. The User will be liable for damages of any kind that SILVERSTORM or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by these General Conditions. SILVERSTORM does not assume any responsibility nor does it carry out any control over the possible hyperlinks that the website contains to external content; however, it will remove those links that include P age 2 | 2 illegal content as soon as you know about it.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property. The User acknowledges that all the contents of the web and, specifically, of all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programs and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by rights of Intellectual and industrial property owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties. In no case will access to them or their use by the User imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of said rights, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of said rights. contents without the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by SILVERSTORM or the third party owner of the affected rights. SILVERSTORM is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, the code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of SILVERSTORM and / or third party companies. It is forbidden to use or download them permanently, copy them or distribute them by any means without the mandatory consent of their owner. In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the content has been entered on the web in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to SILVERSTORM identifying themselves and the owner of the property rights intellectual or industrial supposedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
6. Confidentiality. All information that any of the parties communicates or provides to the other or to which any of them has access, will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by any of the parties for purposes alien to those who motivated their communication.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction. These General Conditions will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree and waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of SILVERSTORM. © Copyright 2019 SILVERSTORM - All rights reserved. Last modified July 29, 2019.